Tuesday 20 February 2007

Things That Have Pissed Me Off in the Last Seven Days

1. Man at the door trying to get me to change providers for my gas/electricity/phone/satellite tv/spouse. I know you're only trying to do your job, but GET OFF MY LAND!

2. Local radio DJ#1. One commentating on the Wolves/Burnley game, was particularly complimetary about the Wolves winger Michael Knightly. HIS NAME IS KIGHTLY! You have failed at your job and I hate you! (petty?)

3. Local radio DJ#2. One did a complete Eddie Izzard routine as if they were his own observations. Ugh! (Note to self: Stop listening to local radio)

4. I have had this said to me by at least 7 women - "I'm a woman I can multi-task". Maybe, but y'all need some new material. (Note to self:better stop saying "note to self" and "y'all")

5. Have seen the words "clean me" finger-painted on at least 50 dirty white vans. When will they stop? (Note to self: finger-paint "also available in witty" on the back of a dirty white van)

6. Silvio whacked Adrianna.

No comments:

Statcounter